What are you looking for in Custom?
Working under a similar principle to our quality grade concave mirrors, our custom concave lamp reflectors are designed to reflect light back on itself or just to one side of the source in order to increase the radiation emitted forwards and/or reduce radiation emitted backwards where it may not be needed.
Our custom concave lamp reflectors are supplied as required, in custom sizes and with custom coatings to meet your visible, infrared or UV application. They are intended for use as back reflectors for lamphouses.
We are able to provide custom concave lamp reflectors with specific diameters (perhaps to replace old parts), custom focal lengths and coatings to those listed in our stock section, in order to best fit your need.
Custom concave lamp reflectors can be supplied with a full range of coatings:
- Enhanced aluminium coating, 94% reflectivity for use in visible applications.
- 99.9% dielectric coating for laser use in visible applications.
- UV aluminium/Mgf² coating for use in UV applications down to 180nm.
- 98.5% NIR dielectric coating for laser use in the near infra-red region.
- Ion plated protected silver coating for use in NIR to 2000nm.
- Protected gold coating for use from 750nm to far infra-red applications.
Knight Optical supply high quality custom concave lamp reflectors made to your exact specification. Every component is individually tested by our highly skilled technicians in our state of art metrology lab to ensure all components meet our high quality standards.
Contact our multilingual technical sales team and discover how Knight Optical’s high quality custom concave lamp reflectors can improve your instrumentation and supply chain experience.