Plane Mirror Precision 1/10 wave Grade Dielectric (Ravg>99%) 25mmdia x 6mmthk
|Wavelength range (nm)||450-700|
These precision plane mirrors are our best quality mirrors. Made in low expansion glass for optimum stability they are flat to λ/10. Knight Optical's standard stock precision grade mirrors are coated with enhanced aluminium and dielectric coating for use in laser applications, however these precision grade lambda/ 10 mirrors can be supplied with any of our standard coatings and are suitable for interferometry and other demanding applications. Just some of the wide range of coatings that are available to produce your bespoke custom mirror are.
- Enhanced aluminium 94%R for visible applications.
- 99.9% dielectric for laser use in visible applications.
- UV aluminium for UV applications down to 180nm.
- 98.5% dielectric for laser use in the NIR applications.
- Ion plated silver for NIR-2000nm applications.
- Protected gold for 750nm to far infra-red applications.
Stock precision grade plane mirrors can also be edges to smaller diameters and other shapes at short notice.
Edging of stock mirrors to smaller diameters.
Stock mirrors can be machined to custom square or rectangular apertures or bespoke designs.
Various mounting options
Ali/MgF², R.avg>85%@180-650nm, AOI= 0°-45 °
Enhanced Ali, R.avg>94%@450-650nm, AOI=0°-45°
All-Dielectric, R.avg>98%@450-700nm, AOI=0°-45°
All-Dielectric, R.avg>98%@700-1064nm, AOI=0°-45°
Ion-Plated Silver, R.avg>96%@450-2000nm, AOI=0°-45°
NIR/ FIR applications:
Protected Gold, R.avg>97%@750-FAR IR, AOI=0°-45°