Plane Mirror Precision 1/4 wave Grade Dielectric (98% NIR) 50x50x8mmthk
|Coating||Dielectric (98% NIR)|
|Wavelength range (nm)||700-1064|
These are precision grade mirrors but not as expensive as the λ/10 versions. Used in many scientific instruments where quality is important but the use of the λ/10 versions cannot be justified.
We stock ¼ wave plane mirrors in a wide range of coatings to meet most applications:
- Enhanced aluminium 94%R for visible applications.
- 99.9% dielectric for laser use in visible applications.
- UV aluminium for UV applications down to 180nm.
- 98.5% dielectric for laser use in the NIR applications.
- Ion plated silver for NIR-2000nm applications.
- Protected gold for 750nm to far infra-red applications.
Standard sizes can be purchased directly from this site. Knight Optical also offer an extensive custom optic service and can cut and shape precision mirrors to fit our customer's requirements. For more information on custom mirror, or to place an order, please contact our technical sales team.
Edging of stock mirrors to smaller diameters.
Stock mirrors can be machined to custom square or rectangular apertures or bespoke designs.
Various mounting options.
Ali/MgF², R.avg>85%@180-650nm, AOI= 0°-45 °
Enhanced Ali, R.avg>94%@450-650nm, AOI=0°-45°
All-Dielectric, R.avg>98%@450-700nm, AOI=0°-45°
All-Dielectric, R.avg>98%@700-1064nm, AOI=0°-45°
Ion-Plated Silver, R.avg>96%@450-2000nm, AOI=0°-45°
NIR/ FIR applications:
Protected Gold, R.avg>97%@750-FAR IR, AOI=0°-45°