Standard right-angle prisms (BK7 or equivalent)
What are you looking for in Stock?
These standard grade of right angle prisms are similar to the Precision grade versions but with easier surface quality and angular specifications. These standard range of right angle prisms are more cost effective than the precision grade of RA prism. Various coatings can be applied to their faces. Right angle prisms can be ground to smaller sizes or drilled and edged to create your bespoke custom prism.
Right angle prisms are generally used to bend light, reflect light and for image displacement.
Our stock range of prisms is available to purcahse directly from this site. We also offer custom prisms made to unique sizes for individual customer's requirements. For more information on our custom prisms or to place an order, please contact our technical sales team.
|Material:||N-BK7 or equivalent|
|Surface quality:||<40:20 scratch/dig|
|Flatness:||<1λ over 25mm test area (over inscribed eclipse)|
- Uncoated range: All faces are left uncoated.
- AR coated range: Antireflective coating on entry/exit faces to achieve 99% efficiency.
- Protected range: Aluminised and black painted on Hypotenuse to achieve 90% internal reflection over a greater angular range.
- External reflector range: Aluminised and protected on hypotenuse for use as mirrors.
- Uncoated prisms can be coated with a range of mirror coatings for UV,NIR and FIR applications.
- Prisms can be ground down on width to smaller dimensions.
- Prisms can be reshaped to meet your instrument needs.
|Part No.||Coating||Grade||Entry Face Height A/C|
|Entry Face Height B/C|
|PRK0601||Uncoated||Standard||6||6||N-BK7 or equivalent||£19.95|
|PRK09500||Uncoated||Standard||9.5||9.5||N-BK7 or equivalent||£18.95|
|PRK1500||Uncoated||Standard||15||15||N-BK7 or equivalent||£23.45|