Broadband Laser Mirror, 25.4mmDIAx6.35mmTHK, HRs>99.9%@700-900nm,AOI 45°
|Design W/L (nm)||-|
|Range||Low GDD Ultrafast|
|Wavelength range (nm)||700-900nm|
|Flatness||<λ/8 over CA|
Wide-angle laser line mirrors designed for use with Yb:YAG (515nm, 1030nm), Yb:KYW (1030nm), and Yb:KGW (1030nm) diode-pumped solid-state lasers (DPSSL) and laser systems. Our broadband laser line mirrors work between 700-900nm, ideal for Ti:Sapphire lasers.
- Ion beam sputtered (IBS) coating perfect for demanding laser applications.
- Reflection > 99.9%.
- Our wide-angle laser line mirrors work between 0-45°.
- Group delay dispersion < 30 fs2 ideal for ultrafast pulse lasers, especially Ti:Sapphire lasers where pulse broadening can be an issue.
- High laser damage threshold (LDT).
- Stress compensating coating (SCC) to improve the surface flatness.
Surface Quality S2:
UV Fused Silica
Custom low GDD ultrafast laser line mirrors are also available upon request with custom sizes between 3 to 250nm and coating wavelength ranges between 200-5000nm. Contact us with your product enquiry.
A stress compensating coating (SCC) can be applied to side 2 to increase the surface accuracy, this would generate a 4-6 week lead time.