Ultrafast Laser Mirror, 50.8mmDIAx9.52mmTHK, HRa>99.9%@500-530nm AOI 0°
|Design W/L (nm)||515|
|Range||Low GDD Ultrafast|
|Wavelength range (nm)||500-530|
|Flatness||< λ/8 over 29mm|
Low GDD ultrafast laser mirrors designed for use with Yb:YAG (515nm, 1030nm), Yb:KYW (1030nm), and Yb:KGW (1030nm) diode-pumped solid-state lasers (DPSSL) and laser systems.
- Ion beam sputtered (IBS) coating perfect for demanding laser applications.
- Reflection > 99.9% available as 0° and 45° AOI options.
- Low Group delay dispersion (GDD) < 20 fs2 ideal for ultrafast pulse lasers.
- High laser damage threshold (LDT).
- Advanced option with superior LDT for improved optic lifetime.
- Stress compensating coating (SCC) to improve the surface flatness.
- Precision <20/10 surface quality to minimise scattering.
Surface Quality S2:
UV Fused Silica
A stress compensating coating (SCC) can be applied to side 2 to increase the surface accuracy, this would generate a 4-6 week lead time.
Custom low GDD ultrafast laser line mirrors are also available upon request with custom sizes between 3 to 250mm and coating wavelength ranges between 200-5000nm. Contact us with your product enquiry.